Vocal Singing Lessons
Successful Singer Mindset Development
Becoming Believable on Stage
Creating your own Goals and Action Plans
SUCCESS MINDSET TRAINING
Maria Pellicano’s passion is to see people’s potential maximised. Her skills in coaching and Neuro-Linguistic programming, personality profiling helps facilitate a change of mindset that removes limitations and empowers the singer to achieve set goals and desired outcomes.
In these three Singers development programs Maria will help address the biggest issues that limit you as a singer.
Learn to speak with POWER and INFLUENCE
Your voice is the key to your ability to influence. Audiences are evoked by the passion in a credible tonality. Find out more about the gaps and solutions to becoming an even more convincing communicator, speaker and negotiator by changing vocal patterns that limit you. I would like to offer a complimentary vocal strategy session to work out what can make you an even stronger passionate leader.
Download Maria’s FREE eBook
In “The Successful Singer’s Mindset”, Maria Pellicano will give you insights and experience as a performer, singing teacher, voice coach and as a human psychology coach. Over the years Maria Pellicano has built powerful communicators enabling them to speak and sing with credibility and fearlessness.
Below is a list of organisations and accreditations received from them in the personal growth field.
- Completing an advanced certification as a Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner with NLP Marin 2016
- The Coaching Institute Masters/Diploma in Coaching and NLP completed 2016
- Extended DISC behavioural Consultant 2014
- Accredited Level 4 Life Coach: September 2003, by the Life Coaching Academy of Australia.
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming: June 2003, by Australian Institute of Advanced Communication Studies.
- Certified Practitioner of Time-Line Mastery: June 2003, by Australian Institute of Advanced Communication Studies.
- Qualified as Life in Balance Seminars Facilitator: 2004.
- The Sedona Method: 2006, The Sedona Training Associates.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC): July 2019, The International Coach Federation.
- Master Coaching Certification 2019, The Coaching Institute.
- Mindfulness-based Stillness Meditation Foundation Teacher Training: October 2019, Yarra Valley Living Centre.
- Enneagram Profiling Consultant: March 2019, Integrative Enneagram Solutions.
- Vocal Process: March 2019, Vocal Process LTD.
Many students both advanced and beginner singers are limited by fear and they lack the ability to know that they can make a choice to face the fear of performance or public speaking and do it anyway. Furthermore, personal development training is offered in helping to have a clarity of purpose and intention by creating goals and action plans that can allow you to fully experience the value of lessons and enjoy the experience of the performance or presentation.
The sessions can be in the studio or online, such as a Webinar, Skype, conference call or Telephone. Private coaching or group workshops sessions are also available to your friends or family members and are not only specific to singers and speakers.
Three training packages have been designed to address these common issues that arise in people.
Don’t just take our word for it.
GIVE SOMEONE THE GIFT VOUCHER OF SINGING LESSONS
Do you know someone who has always wanted to sing but never treated themselves to the experience? Why not get them started on following their dreams? A personally designed instant gift certificate is the perfect gift for that special someone who has ‘always wanted to’ but never actually taken the first step!