“Overcome Fear" and be "Courageous"
Our Main Fears
Discovering answers to these common questions;
- Am I good enough?
- Will I be judged?
- Do I belong?
- Am I loved?
Activating courage by turning fear into excitement
- Learning to Use “Choice Language” that can change your outcome.
- Make a choice on how you hold fear, its either from empowerment or helplessness
Applying the Sedona Method
- Learning the key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace & Emotional Well-being by “letting go” and by making the distinction that “you are not your feeling”
Learn the to “Face the Fear and do it anyway” by Susan Jeffers
- Learn to live a fulfilled life despite the fear and face the challenge you want with power.
- Learning to apply that there is no failure only feedback
Discussing “The wheel of fear” by Rhonda Britten. What it is ?
- Learn to overcome our fear cycle pattern that we follow whenever fear is triggered.
- Lets do some “Fear Busting” Exercises that create courage