'the human voice is the organ of the soul”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (poet & educator 1882)
Whether you are a singer or a speaker speech level singing technique can help any professional voice user sound like a star and give you the vocal longetivity to last a life time.
SPEECH LEVEL SINGING TECHNIQUE MEANS:
* Singing through the vocal registers in the same comfortable manner as you speak.
* By applying specific vowels, consonants and scale patterns the use of the outer muscles (extrinsic) are eliminated and the vocal cords are allowed to function in their natural manner by shortening and thinning with the intrinsic larynx muscles only. The training helps to find the balance between airflow and muscular resistance, all within a resting laryngeal posture with appropriately adducted vocal cords.
THROUGH THIS TECHNIQUE, YOU WILL GAIN
* Vocal Endurance, Stamina, Breath Control, Pitch, Tone, Resonance, muscle memory, vocal health and rehabilitation from vocal damage due to poor teaching or years of vocal abuse.
* Singing, or speaking through your range. with a balanced tone, no gaps, breaks or sudden changes in quality. The singer/speaker will have access to all vocal dynamics, with tonal clarity and flexibility as the optimum pitch is released and increase. The overall result will be that the voice will not sound constricted, husky, yelly or breathy.
* Enables and maximizes your vocal abilities in any style and genre of singing from Classical, Rock, Jazz, Pop or R & B. Suitable for established performers and beginner singers. FIND OUT MORE
If you want to know more about how you can improve your vocal tone and strength, book in a session and organise your vocal impact session with me just click HERE
Posted on Sun, May 1, 2016
by Maria Pellicano filed under